megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The cycles continue...

Fall is fading quickly into a colder time… the leaves are just around their peak color.  I saw a few snow flakes a day or two ago.  Yesterday on my walk to class all of the red and yellow leaves on the ground were covered in that glittery morning visitor we call frost. 

Time seems to have slowed down for me since I dropped Ecology and have more time to enjoy life. 

Another change underway is the formation of a new spiritual prayer/meditation group… I met today for the first time with the Spellman sisters for morning prayer and heart opening… it was a welcome way to start my day.  Sigh of relief… I was so glad to get something like that started again because I missed my spiritual relationships when I was in Oz. 

I'm visiting my adopted grandma, Thelma, again which is a great time… she wants me to kidnap her when I graduate and take care of her in her trailer…she's really an adorable little woman.  It's such a source of joy to have a chance to spend time with her again. 

Many of my recent frustrations have worked out nicely lately…. My heart is very calm right now. 

Love,
megs

Thankful list:
-lists
-mail that isn't bills
-goals
-running (and when my housemate Eli actually went for a run for the first time in his life)
-pictures of the babies I love (Chase and Ava in their costumes)
-overalls
-hammocks, even when they break--because that's just hilarious!
-music, today mostly India Arie's new cd
-the sometime grey calm of fall that can descend onto a summer's hustle and bustle to slow life down
-real-ness in relationships

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home