megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

update

Hey y'all…
   I'm writing at the end of an 11 and a half hour work day (which I know is less than some put in, but more than I'm used to)… and I must report that my love for SENS and my job here has again surged (as I hoped it would).  Besides programming this week going well what changed my mind was this quote:

"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at something worth doing" -Theodore Roosevelt

I'm happy, I've got little feet to tickle again on kids who I can take to the park or read bedtime stories to any time I want… I'm happy that I've got 'mators in the garden and canning to do every few days… I'm happy I've got a run in the woods ahead of me today… I'm happy for old friends that hold on… Megan Bihn is on her way to see me, and for these and many other things, I am very very grateful :) 

Learned a lot at a conflict resolution program tonight… will write more soon… just wanted to share a quick update. 

And much love, always much love,
megs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home