megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

hey y'all...
many appologies, I haven't had luck with the picture posting lately... It's been pretty hit and miss, so there still aren't desert pics, Ava pics, Anna pics, or Sydney pics... and I leave for Berea tomorrow...
Am psyched that dawny z and I will get some chill time together :) Will be rad-tastic, I'm sure.
Tomorrow afternoon mumsie, Jen, Mid and I are cannin' peach jam... that's always a summer favorite. I was worried I wouldn't get to do it this year but Sarah C. hooked me up with some over-ripe peaches from her family farm stand and I couldn't say no.....
Am very sleepy... but now running on that silly second wind that keeps you from sleeping when you're exhausted.

Not much news to date...

thankful list:
-peaches!
-5k races at Tawawa
-things that build hope
-seesters aka sisters
-Ava!
-Jeff's good days
-mama
-Quakers :)
-HBFDs (you know what it means...)
-I could be uncomfortable, but instead, I'm not... (you might know what that means too)
-lists, they really help me organize my life into bite size pieces small enough to work with

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home