megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So... here it is, late into the evenin', but I wanted to just share a few pics in the meantime. Motivated by Leslie's fantastic updates of Levi and Jen and Jeff's updates about Ricky... Realizing of course, that my life is so regular these days, here are a few snip-its....

Here's a good ol' Cheasty Blvd. four leaf... which I find almost daily. It's quite the lucky spot! The garden again... until it's warm enough outside, I'll keep you posted on my houseplants :)

The bedtime scene... I'm really delighted by the little cozy nest I've made.
Sarah at Golden Garden beach!
If I had to pick just one thing to do each day it might be a cartwheel on a beech... and here's the latest tribute.

the gratful list:
-old contacts that keep connected
-plants
-so much clean water
-public transport
-my little blue bike
-my little mandolin that arrived today
-music in general
-watercolor paints
-veggies
-crocuses and snow drops
-sunshine
-the promise of spring (has winter been that long already?!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home