megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Goodmorning with the Records! Spent this early morning talking to the Record family over skype... felt so happy afterwards I went for a long walk and danced down a red dirt road listening to my life soundtrack cd (available upon request)... was too excited to write, I was afraid of missing a moment of sunshine... when I finally slowed down to sit at a picnic table when my music batteries died, I realized how tired I was and that I only had an hour left till class.. went home for a nap... have been a tiny bit dazed since... it feels like I lived an entire day this morning.... am off to class in town this afternoon.... will share more about the morning later.
the sun peeping through my window (that's the water tank on the left)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home