megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Alrighty now...
Confession: I'm going to blog a lot less this summer. I keep promising more, but let's just be honest... I've found a delightful journaling spot on the front porch and that's where I put most of my thoughts these days. I did finally get around to putting up a few pictures. I've been surprisingly busy for a person without an official job. I've been helping mama and missy at work, playing with Ava, pickin' the 'jo, starting to sell green cleaners, reading lots, and trying to keep in touch with lovely friends everywhere.

Thankful list:
-the front porch!
-my maple tree that is the symbol of both home and summer (right now)
-the Ohio sky, that is so giant it stuns me several times a day. If you've never been to Ohio, I'll gladly provide you a vacation destination this summer.... seriously, feel free to visit me and the fam here in the tiny little village of Anna.
-Missy Suzanne who will be visiting again tonight, I am excited to eat cereal with her in the morning.
-Mama, and our recent time together. I think we're striking a balance and finding good things to do together (like make brochures about my foot and write book reviews.... by the way- if you'd like our brochure let me know, I'll send it along!). I hope to get to know my mama's heart more this summer
-Beth, Paige, Meike, Katidid, Jessa baby, Eli, Alix, Brandie and other delightful Berea sweetie pies who are helpin' me keep my promise to keep in touch
-Ava who continually delights everyone with her laughter, dancing, smiling, and last but not least her funny antics. She thinks she has a broken foot, because I do. She now limps when we're together. Also, she's pretending to be a baby because Rickey is coming.
-my day "off" today.
-this day. period.
-the banjo and mama's lap harp that we're learning "home on the range" on.
-food
-Anna water (it's actually a little sweet, like Spectra's water)
-eating dinner outside every night
-summer!
-fireflies
-books

Jen is about to pop! Below little Ava says goodnight to Rickey. Seriously, Jen has been having contractions here and there and we're expecting a baby boy any day now! Jen's little belly button and her "mom" ring. She's so adorable these days. She can actually pop her belly button out when she wants, but I'll spare y'all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home