megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hittin' the trail

Hey everyone....
Just wanted to send a little note letting y'all know I'll be out of town this weekend (because I'm sure you were just about to buy the plane tickets and come visit). Going to the Australian Alpine mountains for the next three days... will be near the highest point in the country. It's a backpacking trip for my recreation leadership class... I don't know what tent I'm in yet because everyone I was going with got too sick to go, but I'm sure we'll get it sorted out...should be a hoot... right now I'm exhausted from working on the craziest assignment I've done in a while... and it is finished! Woot! Will post pictures and share stories when I get back.

love,
mn

ps-things I'm thankful for today:
-a conversation I had with Tams that ended in an invitation to her family's organic farm... and more importantly, a bit of a friendship offer... she's a really cool chica who has been looking for a lot of the same connections I have... how energizing it was to find her!
-free food, woot!
-small conversations with mama when she starts her day and I end mine
-Iron and Wine music
-sleeping bags that cuddle you
-anticipation/excitement that keeps you up at night

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger ecogyrl said...

have fun!! guess i'll have to try to get a refund on my ticket...

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Megan at CCAT said...

oh little ecogyrl.... I'm back now... so come on down, you're the next contestant on the price is right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home