megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Here are lots of photos that have been waiting to be shared. It is official... my laptop and former cell phone have died.... Let me know if you want my new number. Here is a photo ramble:


a yard full of violets


Love me some daffodils... ain't no joke.

dusk throws some pretty pothos shadows.

have a seat!


grow babies grow! little windowsill lettuce.


"Cheap sk8." Tuesdays. Old Town. 6-8. Dinner for purhcase.



If you visit the hobbit home, I will put you to work. Just ask Nick and Greg.


These flowers will grow up to be pears!

well... we only had two pairs of gloves...


again, the shadows of dusk.

old time fun. Note-afghan made by grams j.


Best fun $2 can buy ya.

hobbit home from a distance... thank all goodness for the westward window.



more walnuts to crack. Thanks Fred for the loan of splittin' equipment.

Much to be grateful for on this beautiful spring morning!
the list:
-m&ms in the morning
-lime plaster painting with jessa
-music in the office (80s!)
-cheap sk8
-community dinners
-the conference room at work (and it's windows)
-the new blue wall in my office!
-facilities folks who have been painting CELTS, they're a real hoot (Kyle and Richard)
-garden sprouts
-going to bed early
-clean, cold water, for which I have done little to deserve access to
-rambles, of all kinds

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Life Scraps and Patches said...

Hey, Megan, tell the paint crew I said "hi." I miss thoe guys.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Carolyn and Marcus Goddefroy said...

Hi Megan,
Haven't heard from you in a long time.
How is the wicking beads going.

Mum and Dad say hello.
What is your e-mail address?


Haley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home