megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Friday, March 27, 2009

For Jessa...
Here's a new post with a few key updates:

Tuesday skate... maybe next week we'll actually go in the rink... no tellin'. We've been lucky to have beautiful weather, so much so that we just keep going on skates around the neighborhood.

Potluck on Irene's birthday, hobbit home style. It's a tiny spot, so I can only have several folks over when it's nice enough to be outside. Tiff serenaded us with the song "golden retriever".
Happy belated St. Pat's. Here's some graffiti that I appreciate along with a four leaf clover that was in the cross country trails.
My first campout of this spring was this past Monday night. Tiff and I hiked out to this little hill. I stuck around for the sunrise, which was so beautiful.

I think I'm going to stay here in this position for another year. I don't think I'm done with Berea quite yet...

...alright, now back to the tasks at hand...

grateful list:
-spring.
-the garden that Beth and I are putting in
-the Joneses (It's a joy to keep up with Loyal and Nancy)
-daffodils
-tiff's excitement about a weeknight campout
-Ireney:
company, music, and baked goods
-Jessa-baby and our attempted cheap-sk8ing
-Spider Sarah's letters
-redbud trees are about to bloom
-clean water to drink
-pea shoots in salad
-dinner with Les, Drew, and Levi
-to be here in Berea



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home