megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Here are some pictures I took of grams makin' some little duckling cookies for Easter. I think most everyone reading this would have some concept of how legendary grams and her cookies are. For the final portfolio I need to take two series of pictures, this is my digital series. I can only have five of these pictures in my portfolio, so please leave comments and help me pick your favorite five. Thanks!

a bowl of duckies
icing tipsthe best buttercream on this side of the Mississippi
Grandma J's paintbrushes
Grandma's paint.Feet for a duck.Grams delivering the goods. Look at her beatiful little hand.All of her ducks in a row (ha ha ha!)
The illegal dish photo. When I took this she said "I hope you're not taking a picture of my dirty dishes, Megan! You're going to get the award for the weirdest pictures. Now, don't be silly, really, do not take a picture of my dishes!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger ecogyrl said...

i like the icing tips and the humor of "ducks in a row."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home