megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good morning from just downstream of Cumberland Falls. Here's Tiff at the lovely beach we camped at.
Cumberland Falls!
Just in case you were wonderin' about this moonbow thing I mention. It turned out my camera didn't have a long enough exposure setting to capture the actual moonbow... so I found this one to show folks what we saw. I guess there are more than two moonbows in the world, but only two that are predictable and show up every clear night with a full moon.

here's someone else's picture of the moonbow.... purdy, huh?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! Was it you that was asking me about the government grants website? well anyway, here it is... Grants I'm headed back to Cali this weekend, gotta get warm! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home