megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Friday, February 23, 2007

quick, before I forget....

Hey y'all,
I wanted to say that I appreciate everyone in my life. I was delighted to get nearly 50 folks to sit with me the other day and make valentines to their representatives and to Mr. Jody Richards (speaker of the KY house of reps) asking for support on the KY house bill 385 or the national Clean Water Protection Act... (there's still time for you to add your voice, check out www.ilovemountains.org ) It was great to see that outpouring... also I just have to say that life is beautiful. Today I talked to my baby Ava, had banjo lessons with Al, went to a Spiritual Seekers meeting, had a most lovely run with Kati did (who says 26 is cold?), got to enjoy a most wonderful warmin' cup of tea, sent out letters to hearts that I love, am listening to greg brown's "spring wind" as if spring is here, ran into lots of folks who gave me many wonderful hugs already... my heart is full. Thanks be to the entire world today! Life is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home