megwheresheis

This is about my journeys that take me to wherever I am... physically, emotionally, spiritually... just where I am... on this crazy journey. Feel free to jump on and come for the ride, visitors most welcome.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

a side note...

I get frustrated at times that people seem to only want to ask me things about America. They want to talk about cultural differences so much. I'd like to get past this stuff and move onto what we have in common, and how we're all sharing this human experience.

Things I'm thankful for today (and/or things that made me smile):
-a mixed cd made for me by Kate (a girl in one of my classes)
-checking out the movie Napoleon Dynamite
-The international student orientation binder Suzi made us (the section about cultural adjustment stages... I suppose it's normal for me to be a bit of a grouch at this point)
-the coolest postcard in the world (if I have your address you might be getting a copy soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home